Highlights of the year included:
- New educational materials including a ‘geo game’, and a guide for school children / teachers to help them discover the geology of the area.
- Cataloguing our geosites into a new electronic database.
- Production of a new documentary video and of the multimedia tools. The video, called “la Terra di Demetra” was translated into nine languages, (Italian, English, Spanish, French, Greek, German, Arab, Japanese and Chinese).
- Implementation of tourism projects such as new standards for Bed & Breakfast, a new communication plan and two new eco – sustainable sports areas.
- We began work on two new geomuseums.